First I want to thank everyone for all of your sweet comments about my photography website! I love to hear all of your feedback and I really appreciate all of your positive and kind thoughts! When I spend so much time on something like that and I finally put it out there, it can be scary because I really put my heart into it and it feels like such a part of me. So, it really does mean a lot to me that you all like it and that you take the time to email me or comment!! Thanks again!
I know I haven't been the best at updating my blog lately... it seems as though I am always thinking about it and then I get busy and don't do it. I have been swamped lately....
1. editing photos
2. working on my Christmas card line up for those that want to order cards this year for the holidays
3. working on scrapbooking assignments - for CK and Making Memories.....some fun things coming your way!!
4. teaching at the Creating Keepsakes scrapbooking convention in Phoenix this past weekend
5. shooting and editing product photos for Quilt Baby - some fun new products that she is developing that I can't wait for everyone to see!!
6. hanging out with my parents who moved here this past month and are living with us for a while
7. visited with my sister who came out last month with her new baby -- smothered her with kisses and took tons of photos of her that I will share soon
8. laughing at all of the funny and cute things my kiddos say every day - trying to enjoy each moment while they sprout and change by the minute!
9. enjoying the fact that it is starting to cool off here in Arizona even if it is just a tiny bit - Saturday night we ate dinner outside and it was heavenly -- just perfect: not a bit hot and not a bit cold either!
I will leave you with some layouts that I created with the MIX IT UP Creating Keepsakes Kit of the Month. It is a fabulous kit filled with chipboard, acetate and foam shapes and letters. When you go to the site you will see that they have just debuted another kit (which I will share some samples of soon) but you can still purchase the Mix It Up kit if you click on it over in the right hand column. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!