the weekend is here again - already!! man, where does the time go? it was just halloween and now we are almost to thanksgiving! this time of year really seems to fly by - with all the holidays, the hustle and bustle, parties, etc. and really, this is the time of year that i wish would not fly by - so we could really have time to enjoy it and take it all in!
i have been doing some christmas shopping - trying to get it done early this year so that it is not a stress and not a rush. the boys know what they want and a lot of websites have free shipping right now so i am trying to take advantage of that and just have a lot of it delivered right to our door!!
my family is coming down here for thanksgiving so i am super excited about that! i haven't seen my dad for a long time and we are anxious to be with him!! not sure if my brother and his family will make it but we are crossing our fingers!
anyway, back to the happy saturday title. here's why -
- had a nice breakfast of pancakes, ham and eggs with the family
- dad took tyler and matthew to his sister's to play wiffle ball. they have a huge backyard which is not landscaped yet so they painted a field on the dirt and they all play wiffle ball every chance they get - all the cousins and brian and his brothers. ty and matthew live for this so they are in heaven right now
- the prints from this photo shoot got delivered yesterday and i am super happy with how they turned out.
- i have another photo shoot this afternoon - a family of 8!! excited about that!!
- hung up these clocks yesterday. i love clocks and have been picking up random clocks that i like lately. wasn't sure where i was going to put them and then decided on this yesterday. this is on the main wall going through our kitchen and dining area. underneath them is a huge mirror that is leaning up against the wall. our ceilings are really high so i have wanted something above the mirror but didn't know what and these just worked perfectly.
- and last but not least -- it's november and the sun is shining, the sky is blue and i can still wear summer clothes and flip flops -- can't help but be happy about that right?
have a great saturday! doing anything fun? what are the things that are making you happy right now?? i would love to hear!! thanks for stopping by!!